Friday, November 9, 2012

Wyoming Trippin'

Earlier in October, we moseyed  on up to Wyoming to spend some time at Uncle Dave's house and get our teeth cleaned.
Dave and Amber a such generous hosts. Amber always has hot baked something ready when we walk in the door, and Dave always provides excellent entertainment. Also, their seven children keep things lively. :)
This time we got to bring Greg's cousin Jessica with us and we all got our teeth cleaned. (Only one cavity to be filled between all of us) We got our toes painted at a nail salon for $5 each and we all went dirt biking and did some exploring on the back of D&A's property. I wish I could have captured the dirt bike track where we played. It is one of my favorite places I've ever ridden. And this was the first time I've ever tried riding Greg's 450.

Found in the thick brush at the bottom of their backyard cliff. How'd it get there?

It got kinda hairy in the untamed Wyoming brush behind their house.

We found the river after many tangles.


This doesn't even look real, but this is the view from D&A's backyard.
 I'll have to take back those times driving across I-80, that I cursed Wyoming for not being pretty. This is so beautiful.

No comments: