I have some catching up to do! We have been changing a lot of diapers, cleaning up our share of baby spit-up, enduring our share of sleepless nights and loving our little baby boy. All this on top of everything we were doing before we had baby #3. Honestly, I am enjoying this more than ever!!
So here are some things we've been up to:
Attalie was in a volleyball clinic for a few weeks.
Eva played on a soccer team. She even scored a goal!
As a family, we got out on our dirtbikes and four wheeler for a day of fun riding.
We were very glad to learn that Greyson will take food in bottle form. This led to a few dates without any kids!
Greyson just keeps getting cuter. Here he is looking preppy in his Sunday clothes.
Attalie had Star Wars day on May the 4th. Can you guess who she is???
Greyson began sleeping for longer stretches at night after a friend of mine shared a little tip. Ahhh the difference a few hours can make.
Eva performed in her dance recital. So so cute.
We got the vegetable garden planted. I gave myself a handicap by getting plants, not seeds. Couldn't have done this without Melyssa's help. The garden plot was in baaaddd shape.
I did the Fit Fun Walk/Run with Attalie at her school. Here she is with her friend Rachel. I was so impressed that Attalie could run 3 miles! ...with a few short walking breaks ;)
Greyson's cheeks keep on growing. He is getting more content all the time.
I have continued to teach piano, and we had our recital last night. Now we are taking a couple months off for the summer, and I can't say I mind too much. Anyway, here are the musical brownies I made last night. I was feeling pretty proud of them. :) It made me so happy to hear one of my students running around with her brownie announcing to anyone who would listen, "I got a forte!" All of the students performed beautifully.
Greg has been busier than ever with work. I'm not exaggerating here. He has been working more than he has ever worked in the 6 years he's been at the firm. I was very relieved when he announced after the piano recital last night that things should be getting back to normal from now on. Whew! And this is why I felt I could post on my blog today. :)
7 comments:
Love the new family picture on your blog! Your kids are so cute! Glad you are getting a little more sleep.
What a busy couple of months! Glad to hear you guys are having fun.
You're awesome! Loved seeing what you and your family are up to. The brownies are cute too! Glad to hear that things will slow down for Greg.
LOVE IT ALL!!!! lil grey is soooooo cute! already can't wait til I return to you all!
what is the sleep tip? david sleeps 12 hours straight a night now, but i am still curious! also congrats on the triathalon!!!
To lengthen the time between his daytime feelings. It was not intuitive for me to do that, but I tried it and within days he was sleeping 8 hour stretches. Whew! Glad to hear your little one sleeps so well! It makes all the difference!
Wow that was a tip I read about that worked for me too!! I need to remember all these things for next time... Glad it sounds like you are doing well!
Post a Comment