Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Attalie's Birthday

For Attalie's 9th birthday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Lunt's house and celebrated with Greg's family. I think it was a wonderful evening for Attalie, but I don't have a single picture from the day that I can find.
Hopefully, someone there took a picture and one will turn up. :) But, with or without a picture, Attalie did turn nine. I made her a peppermint and cookies and cream ice cream cake. We devoured the entire cake in no time. She got some books, the game Creationary, and a new snowboard for her birthday.

I feel a little guilty going on about how wonderful Attalie is. Everyone that knows her loves her. She has a very welcoming personality and she is so smart and sweet. I feel very lucky to be her mom. She makes me look better than I am. I am so glad I get to share my life with her and get to watch her grow up. (which is happening too fast, btw)
Happy belated birthday, Attalie!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We enjoyed getting to celebrate Attie's birthday with her! I will have to see if I have any pictures of that day...

Eva looks so cute all dressed up and ready to dance!