Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Attalie...

...is 8!

We have to make a big deal about her birthday every year, because she is so cool, and her birthday is so close to Christmas AND we can't believe how old she is getting!

Greg took her snowboarding on her birthday, and then we had a birthday party for her when they got home. (she is getting pretty good on a snowboard!)

She wanted a Christmas-themed birthday party, so all her guests had reindeer antlers and she had a snowflake cake and we sang Christmas songs and watched the Phineas and Ferb Christmas special together. It was a very, very happy day!

And here are the pictures from the occasion...



















3 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

Sarah! I just saw this post. That cake looks sooo good. I am starving right now. I have been craving CAKE. I love seeing all the little nieces together in those pictures. They all look like little Flemings to me!

Miss you! Keep up the posting... I miss hearing about your life.

Cindy said...

Jessica had such a great time at Attie's birthday!

Cathy Lunt said...

Our beautiful Attie!! What a happy day that she turned 8! She makes her grandma really proud!