I hope it works! Attalie really has her heart set on getting one. (The crackers and water are what brings the elves...it's what they eat, according to Attalie)
first of all--love the new blog design. 2nd of all--the infamous( or is notorious a better word choice? hah) elves! have fun creating your own little fictional character.
I love how she makes the point of that you don't already have one. Goes to show she isn't greedy and is already developing great debating tatics! Perhaps Brad could dress up like an elf?
3 comments:
first of all--love the new blog design.
2nd of all--the infamous( or is notorious a better word choice? hah) elves! have fun creating your own little fictional character.
I love how she makes the point of that you don't already have one. Goes to show she isn't greedy and is already developing great debating tatics!
Perhaps Brad could dress up like an elf?
Hahaha, what a little smartie! Oh boy do I miss Attalie and Eva.
Post a Comment