- One week of unpacking and putting life back together.
- Eva fell off the couch and bonked her head on the piano bench resulting in three stitches in her forehead.
- Enjoying time with my sister Melyssa and her family now that they have moved into our neighborhood. :)
- Hosted Jill and Rick for a weekend before Jill went home to Alabama.
- Left for Young Women's camp and was gone for 5 days.
- Came home from camp exhausted just to pack up immediately and leave for Idaho.
- Cheered Greg on in the Spudman Tri in Burley, ID
- Finally home, but neck-deep in finishing the basement (read: lots of trips to and $ spent at Home Depot)...but lots of kudos to my father-in-law who is doing almost ALL the work (and a right-smart job of it, too!)
- Went up the canyon last night to roast mallows with some friends (sans Greg :( he was working on the basement)
- Have Attalie in Tennis Lessons every day this week, and both the kids in Swim Lessons for the next two weeks.
- Having to crack down on my training as I have a triathlon in a few weeks.
- Finally got around to cleaning toilets and scrubbing floors in my house today.
- Took Mel and Mark 4-wheeling this evening and we're taking the Young Women at church tomorrow night. (thanks again to my father-in-law)
- Loving this Summer. I wouldn't change a thing. :)
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I sure hope sleep isn't a requirement in heaven.
A post about vacation is still in the works. Here's what I've been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like one BUSY summer! Good memory making though I'm sure!:) Keep up the good work!
Hey, my husband's parents raced the Spudman last week too. Sounded like a fun time ;) Have fun with your upcoming triathalon!
Sleep is for mortals...not supermoms like you!
I think it is funny to hear you say "if only I didn't have to sleep!" That shows you really are an adult now...the teenager you NEVER would have said such a thing. And yes, the sister I spoke of in my blog post was you. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment