Okay, so I did the StGeorge Triathlon this weekend and I tried to document every step of the way. Several times there were random people gaping at me as I talked to my camera, but I was having way too much fun to care! My friend Shawna and I drove down for a girl's weekend and ended up having a blast doing the tri and just enjoying 24 hours of freedom. (it was my mother's day gift to do this and I couldn't have asked for anything better!)
So, here's me being weird...
The road-tripping women:
Out for a pre-race pasta dinner: (Deuce, Alisa, Shawna)
Post-race photo-op by the most beautiful lake in which we never got to swim:
The Amazing Lunts
When I got home late Saturday night I came home to a clean house, sleeping children who had been properly bathed, a mowed front lawn, clean laundry, a fresh batch of homemade granola and a mostly-built shed. My in-laws had come to visit while I was away and had been ultra productive! I was in awe and it put me in the perfect mood to enjoy Mother's Day. It also made me wonder if I should leave town more often...
Here's what was done on the shed: (keep in mind that it was built from scratch)
5 comments:
Wow, awesome weekend! Good job on your altered triathalon! And, glad you enjoyed Mother's Day Eve as well as the day itself :)
Way to go on the tri--that was a lot of running! The shed is looking great!
I love so much that you filmed yourself. I'm trying to confront my fears of doing it, and you may just very well be the inspiration I needed!
Love your video documentation of the race. Wow! An altered version of the race, at that. Your last paragraph was also AMAZING!! I cannot tell you how thrilled I would be to come home to all those chores completed!
Impressive job on the race and the shed, Talented Lunts!
Post a Comment