my workout partner Shawna and I have been pushing ourselves to do our competition distance at the end of each of our swim workouts. that means after our 200yds of warm up and our regular workout, we have timed ourselves doing 800yds. our times have been around 17 minutes or so for that distance. today, however, we did 850yds timed and we finished in 16minutes 40seconds! I think that was a pretty good time! I was excited about it, anyway. does anyone know if that is actually a decent time for that distance? we felt like we were haulin' tail, but you never can tell in the pool. :)
3 comments:
Compared to me, you're FLYING! Seriously, even compared to actual swimmers I think it's good. You rock.
-g
Well, since I consider 850 yards my whole workout- I am in awe!!! I am still working on my breathing. You give me something to aspire too!
Good, but can & should be done faster, consider the following
1. Propeller
2. Flippers (camoflauged to pool water color - if murray pool than poo brown)
3. A killer whale, teach him not to breach the top of the pool and no one will ever know what is pushing you
Your welcome, I expect first place!
Post a Comment