This was just so fun to watch. This is an important job she's doing, you can tell by the look on her face. I especially appreciate that she put everything back away in the cabinet when she was done using it.
Wow, I kept waiting for the tower to topple but she never knocked over a can! That is concentration. I love how she continues with her work even when she knows the camera's on her.
6 comments:
EVA is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
That is the best video ever.
Wow, I kept waiting for the tower to topple but she never knocked over a can! That is concentration. I love how she continues with her work even when she knows the camera's on her.
Asher's new favorite movie.
While she was so responsibly putting the cans away, Bryan was saying "Knock them over now!"
Wow! You could add some waltz music, submit it to Campbell's so they can use it for a commercial and pay you lots of royalties :) haha.
Seriously - such a good video! Just think how she'll get a kick out of it when she's older. Speaking of which, I can't believe how fast she's growing!
Post a Comment