Now everyone in the family has had the horrible sickness (yes, even Big-G stayed home sick from work yesterday-sad. we thought he was gonna dodge this one). Beevers has ended up having the worst case. She was sick again this morning (all over me--twice) after having an entire day without vomiting. Guess I'll be spending yet another day getting little accomplished other than holding her and tending to her every need. I feel like our home has been toxic for the past few days. We have tried to quarantine ourselves so we don't share it with anyone else, but I'm ready to get going again! I finally feel well enough to get out and do stuff, but I'll have to stay in a little longer and take care of the little sick one. She's so pitiful. I think she may be losing some of her cute fat and can you see her disappearing chin? That extra one is diminishing! I'm looking forward to having my eat-all healthy little friend back--hopefully, soon!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
poor baby
Now everyone in the family has had the horrible sickness (yes, even Big-G stayed home sick from work yesterday-sad. we thought he was gonna dodge this one). Beevers has ended up having the worst case. She was sick again this morning (all over me--twice) after having an entire day without vomiting. Guess I'll be spending yet another day getting little accomplished other than holding her and tending to her every need. I feel like our home has been toxic for the past few days. We have tried to quarantine ourselves so we don't share it with anyone else, but I'm ready to get going again! I finally feel well enough to get out and do stuff, but I'll have to stay in a little longer and take care of the little sick one. She's so pitiful. I think she may be losing some of her cute fat and can you see her disappearing chin? That extra one is diminishing! I'm looking forward to having my eat-all healthy little friend back--hopefully, soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwwww!!!! poor little dear!!if auntie jill were there, she would bring the little sweetness some soup made by hannah or something yummy. or maybe just a toy(seeing as the food would probably be seen twice, if you catch my drift) :(
:( i want to cry :'( it is just soooo sad! I wish we could be there... wait, i take that back.. with love from Alabama.
Post a Comment