Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bye Bye, Short Hair!


Before:

After:

Explanation:
My amazing, talented and stylish friend, Lindsey helped me get extensions in my hair! We spent yesterday evening sewing clips into bunches of hair and then clipping them into my head. I LOVE THEM! I sat in front of the mirror wondering why-the-heck I ever cut my hair in the first place!! Long hair makes me look younger, dontcha think? This morning my hair is short, again, but it'll be long once I get all fixed up and ready for the day. So C O O L !!! Big-G is gonna be shocked when he sees me this afternoon. He doesn't know anything about it! Haha!

5 comments:

danielle said...

instant long hair w/o the damage and expense of real extensions? that's the most fantastic thing i've ever heard of.

it looks really good!

Kelly said...

Oooh. I want some.

Joanna Galbraith said...

I can't believe how well it blends! Go Sarah!!

Jill said...

pppssshhh! who needs long hair for kizzle?

iiiiiii dooooooo!

it actually looks reallllly good sarah. wheytwogoe!!

Kristin said...

I love it!! Maybe it is worth all that money that people spend!! My hair grows super slow, i should save up or come and see your friend.